The Drive Home

I was driving home today thinking to myself that its a shame that I can't drive and take pictures at the same time.  I turned off the radio and was watching the different directions the sun was going.  One minute it was blinding me, the next it was on the side of me and then behind me causing the most beautiful reflections.  This is the type of thing that we don't take notice of on a daily basis as we are going from one place to another.  We tend to be too busy to notice everyday beautiful things, that yes, we all take for granted.  I guess today was my day to see how beautiful the sun is.  I saw the sun reflect off foliage, cars, water and finally set.  Take a few minutes one day on your drive home from work or wherever you may be coming or going, turn off your radio, clear your mind and just look around you.  The birds will be louder than you've ever heard them, the sun will be twice as bright and I guarantee you will see or notice something that has always been there but you've never noticed.

Just a thought, have a good night.....

K

Comments

  1. Beautiful blog you post. You're right everybody should take notice of how beautiful the world is if they just stop and look around. Turn off everything that run your everyday life for just a moment and take in a beautiful sight. It may be a sunset, or a sunrise, or a midnight moon with the stars. People should know that the world still has beauty if they just stop and take a moment to notice. Thank you K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you enjoyed the post, thank you Greg!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rockville, Connecticut: The Hockanum Mills

The Anamet Complex, Waterbury, CT

The Pequabuck Tunnel