Our Beautiful Children

Hello All,

How many of you have kids?  I have two and I love them with all I am....or as I often tell them, to the moon and back, lol.  I remember the minute they were born and all their milestones.  Time really flies, they are infants one minute and the next graduating high school!  In this day and age, its all too easy to take a picture with your phone and share it however way you wish to.  But what happens after that?   Do you keep going to your phone or media site to which you have shared it to see it? I still like framed pictures around my house and on the walls.  I like walking through my house and seeing my kids, don't you?  The pictures make me smile and most of all, they take me back to all those great times and moments.  In a way, its like freezing time.

These are some of the pictures I've taken in the last few years of kids, including my own.  Kids are so precious and they grow up in a blink of an eye.  Take a look at each picture and see the innocence, the youth and life of each of them.  Really look at their expressions and imagine what they are doing or feeling.




















I love taking pictures of children.  They are playful, cheerful and full of so much energy!  Happiness shines brightest through them as they are laughing, running, singing and dancing.  To be a kid again! :-)

Til next time,
K

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rockville, Connecticut: The Hockanum Mills

The Anamet Complex, Waterbury, CT

The Pequabuck Tunnel