The Calm Before The Storm


The Governor has spoken....some areas will get up to a foot of snow and schools are closed for tomorrow.  I went out for a loaf of bread and didn't think it was going to be such a difficult task.  I grabbed the last loaf the store had, lol.  People were everywhere with overloaded shopping carts and checkout lines were a mile long.  The lines at the gas stations were ridiculous and I'm asking myself if we're in danger of being without food and gas for quite some time.  I must be the odd one because I'm looking forward to staying in the house tomorrow.  This is New England and I've been here all my life, this is the norm.  Am I tired of this weather right now?  Absolutely, but this is what it is.

Now, it is eerily quiet outside....there are a few people out here and there but for the most part its very quiet.  And so we wait.......be safe everyone.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rockville, Connecticut: The Hockanum Mills

The Anamet Complex, Waterbury, CT

The Pequabuck Tunnel