Meet Henry

Hello Everyone,

I'm so excited to share with you one of the most fabulous photo sessions I had the pleasure of doing!  Meet Henry......he's almost 9 months old and is absolutely the cutest and happiest little boy I've ever photographed.

The session was done at Hillstead Museum in Farmington.  This was my first time at this museum and let me tell you, it is beautiful!  Henry's parents chose to have him photographed here because of how scenic it is.  The weather wasn't too cold, but still had quite a bit of snow on the ground.  Henry was excited the moment I walked up to him and said hello.  He giggled and gave me one of his big, beautiful smiles.  He was very animated, cheerful and an extreme pleasure to work with.  See for yourself.........






At the end of the session, I took a family photo with Mom and Dad.....



They are just the cutest family! To see more photos of Henry, be sure and visit my website at www.klamarphotography.com.

Thank you to the Madisons!! :)

K

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rockville, Connecticut: The Hockanum Mills

The Anamet Complex, Waterbury, CT

The Pequabuck Tunnel