Girls Softball



Hi Everyone!

I hope everyone is enjoying all the great weather we've been having! I'm truly enjoying it and there just doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day for me to be everywhere, lol.

Earlier this month, I went to a few of my niece's softball practices and then a game. That's my niece to the left.  I made the mistake of calling her name while she was watching the game....yikes!, lol.



It is amazing to watch these girls put in their best efforts at such a young age.  Three words for these girls:  vibrant, determined and competitive.  You can see it in their faces and how they played.  I was fortunate to be able to capture some of what I saw:





My niece again....she plays just about every sport.

As you can see, this is serious business.  These girls were amazing to watch!  Remember to support the local youths in your town. :-)














Til next time,
K

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rockville, Connecticut: The Hockanum Mills

The Anamet Complex, Waterbury, CT

The Pequabuck Tunnel